Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Malc's Back

Malc Spring

Hello folks,

So, so glad to be back amongst you good people.

Maybe 10 years? So long ago in fact that I've lost my old login details, so I've had to sign up new again.

Much has happened including having to sell all my astro gear including a Celestron C9.25 onย  CG5 mount and all my eyepieces etc

Split from my wife and now living with my only companion. A tarantula named Fliss in a flat.

A flat you say? Not much chance of stargazing in a flat?

Well yesterday I got in touch with FLO (where I got all my astro gear from previously and ordered a Celestron Nexstar 8 Evolution).

With this scope being self powered I'll be able to take it out and about with me.

I live in a quite rural area and it won't be too far to find dark skies.

I'm really happy to be back in the saddle again and can't wait to get started.

Malc๐Ÿ˜€

Edited by Malc Spring
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, Malc Spring said:

Split from my wife and now living with my only companion. A tarantula named Fliss in a flat.

Is Fliss going to get involved in star-gazing?

Can you find an octet of octoculars for your little buddy? ;)

We need pictures of the spider!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, steviebee said:

Yes definitely need pictures of Fliss๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ. l want a jumping spider but my daughter is terrified of them so not an option lol.ย 

Introduce her to a blue tarantula. She'll probably be so obsessed with how beautiful they are that she'll forget to be scared!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Honestly, I thought the Fliss thing was more of a joke than anything else, but I see that it was literal! Curious roommates... And turns that life takes... I think we all know something about that around here... Welcome home then...

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...