Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Down loading images and formatting

On 29/10/2023 at 11:08, Tim Jennings said:

Sorry  to ask all these questions, but can any one tell me how to download  the files to my mac computer and formatting as well   I got the asiair mini, and the instructions are not very good 

Tim

Have you read this? https://agenaastro.com/zwo-asiair-plus-wi-fi-astrophotography-camera-controller.html

Copied the relevant text about downloading, here.....Perhaps the easiest way to export your data from the ASIAIR Plus to a computer is to use a USB-C to USB-A cable to connect it directly. Then, it will show up on your computer as an external drive, and you can drag the files to your computer. Other transfer methods include saving the data to a MicroSD card and then inserting that into your computer's card reader or using a USB flash drive. You can also enable Station Mode in the ASIAIR's WiFi settings and connect it to your home WiFi. You can then download files from the ASIAIR to your computer via the network, though this method takes considerably more time than hardware connections listed above.