Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Saturn at 6500mm.

johnh

SPX350, EQ6, DMK21AF. TVx3 working at x4.

Seeing is never excellent which is what I need at that fl but an OK image. I sometimes notice spells of clear seeing and focus has to be changed so much and I like to tweak focus between each filter. All in all imaging planets can be quick but complex judgement is required so I am getting there slowly. Thanks JohnH.

lovely banding there John. for a newcomer to this game, as i know deepsky was formost your learned trade. your always making new ground. Not sure that ever really stops. But you have achieved so much in so little time. what im doing is easier than what your doing.

yet your results look like you have been doing it longer. Hope to join you at some point if a meteor dont crash on my scope

Thanks guys for generous comments and technology has come a long way in 20 years and I just love my astroimaging. Thanks Albedo0.39 I just love your Avatar very dynamic. JohnH.

Archived