Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter 31st Oct

neil phillips

1 hour ago, geoflewis said:

That's really nice Neil, I wish I had your processing skills, you certainly know how to get the best from what is available...👏

One thing i love about you Geof is your modesty. Your processing skills are top notch. You could teach me a thing or too i am sure. 

Cheers for the sentiment

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, neil phillips said:

One thing i love about you Geof is your modesty. Your processing skills are top notch. You could teach me a thing or too i am sure. 

Cheers for the sentiment

Thanks Neil, it's just that your images have a real silky quality about them, not disimilar to DP's - mine never have that.....🤔

26 minutes ago, geoflewis said:

Thanks Neil, it's just that your images have a real silky quality about them, not disimilar to DP's - mine never have that.....🤔

We all have our different styles Geof. And you have yours. Don't put yourself down. I have seen some work from you recently that is totally inspiring. How fast you have taken to this new camera. And the new techniques we discussed, Is mind boggling. A fish to water.  Your Mars animation for example recently. Really took me by surprise. It's just different that's all Geof. Not inferior. Just different.