NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Saturn again Skywatcher 180 mak

DaveGibbons

Ant, Not one for making comprehensive notes other than 1/25th sec

exposure and 15fps, gain about halfway I think! Now I show my lack of computer skills , how do I pull out a single frame from my AVI's anyone advise and I will post one.

Dave

Dave,

Very nice mate, great image scale nice colours as well.

Would you mind posting up the exposure settings and maybe a single frame so I can have a look?

Cheers

Ant

Hi Dave,

Thank for the info (I think I may have found one issue with my image train), even the estimate you've posted is a great help. Give me a rough place to aim for. 15fps sounds like a dream :) , I was imaing at 3.75fps :)

As the AVI is playing on the screen, press print screen and it'll copy a snap shot of your desktop.

You can then paste the image into Paint/Photoshop (whatever) crop, save and post.

I only would like a rough idea of what other people "see" live.

Thanks again.

Ant

Dave,

Very nice mate, great image scale nice colours as well.

Would you mind posting up the exposure settings and maybe a single frame so I can have a look?

Cheers

Ant

Ant :-

Maybe this will help - Higher image is one unprocessed frame, lower image is after Registax processing - not much difference really probably due to my limited knowledge of Registax.

post-13701-133877362508_thumb.jpg

Archived