NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

JUPITER IO TRANSIT & SATURN 10TH JULY 2022

si@nite

Nice captures Simon. Some great detail. I dont know what gives with the UK weather ? but been high pressure here recently and it was naff. Then all of a sudden its back to the predictable high pressure calm. What ever I will take it. Glad you got out under the seeing. Wonder if Martyn got out with the big scope. If he did it must be something special. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommohawk said:

Out of curiosity are you using an ADC?

Thanks im not using an adc because i would be grossly over sampling if i did, the adc needs to be placed between the barlow & the camera it would be almost of the chip resolution wise.

Its a shame really because it can tighten up even mono images if set correctly so its stays in the box! 

23 minutes ago, neil phillips said:

Wonder if Martyn got out with the big scope. If he did it must be something special. 

Cheers Neil having good conditions makes a change doesn't it i had a few issues with my hand controller last night which took up a lot of time so only the one reasonable Jupiter run!

Yeah Martyn was out as far as i know so may have some decent data too, i will look forward to viewing it.

Edited by si@nite
  • Like 1