NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Sunrise on Ptolemaeus

Trevor N

5 minutes ago, neil phillips said:

Another excellent result

Thanks very much Neil. It’s the first time I’ve had very good seeing with the C9.25 since I brought it. It does make all the difference 👍

7 minutes ago, Trevor N said:

Thanks very much Neil. It’s the first time I’ve had very good seeing with the C9.25 since I brought it. It does make all the difference 👍

Yes it does. First is seeing. Second capture control. Without the first the second can be a waste of time

41 minutes ago, morimarty said:

Some excellent close up detail Trevor in this image.

Thanks for the comment Martyn. Imaging often doesn’t work out how I intend but it’s nice the few times it does 😁

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WestCoastCannuck said:

Wow!  Really great stuff Trevor!

Thanks Mike. The first real chance to try out the C9.25. At least I know the scope can do it in the future and lesser quality is me or the seeing or both !!

On 19/03/2022 at 18:42, Trevor N said:

Thanks for the comment Martyn. Imaging often doesn’t work out how I intend but it’s nice the few times it does 😁

Now you got a flow for it. Those few times will be not so few. But probably quite a lot. You must be eager to get on a high moon soon. Just keep doing what your doing. And it will all fall into place

4 hours ago, neil phillips said:

Now you got a flow for it. Those few times will be not so few. But probably quite a lot. You must be eager to get on a high moon soon. Just keep doing what your doing. And it will all fall into place

Thanks Neil. Certainly looking forward to the next lunation with a high moon. Lets all hope the weather plays ball again !! Trevor