Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Night launch for the Shuttle tonight

Kai

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched the last launch on nasa tv online and it was fantastic. The moon rose behind the launch platform and looked brillant. You can feel the excitment. Really worth a stay up to 2ish to see it out of the atmosphere and through all the separations.

I linked my laptop up to the tv and saw the launch big. I'd forgotten i could do this up until about 2min before launch. ijit!!!

yep,it would be pretty cool to catch a plane over and see from the cape for real,pity we dont have such events in the uk.oh well. Good luck to those on their journey.

thanks for nasa links etc.cool.

Thanks for posting this folks, I did not know this was happening. Got NASA TV in the background while I browse SGL. If you have a couple of minutes could I ask you for some reccomendations on first eyepieces to buy, got a 10mm, 25mm and a 2x Barlow all came with the scope. Dt

Archived