Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Big Light Bucket arrived yesterday

jarbi

Hi Everyone,

After two weeks of waiting my Lightbridge 16" Dobson has arrived. I couldn't wait to pack it out yesterday evening, and made some pictures also. It IS a giant ! I have now all drawings to make the suggested mods, thanks again to all SGL members who were giving me good advise !

This weekend will be than filled, I hope I can finish the most important stuff by sunday. I am planning to put some handles on it for better transport and for easier movement, and also two removable wheels when I need to take it out to the garden.

It looks like I will have no chance for a first light this weekend, that will be a separate post :( .

cheers,

Janos

post-13278-133877355421_thumb.jpg

post-13278-133877355425_thumb.jpg

post-13278-133877355431_thumb.jpg

post-13278-133877355436_thumb.jpg

This evening I was away from home until 11, so it is going to be tomorrow. It is wel clearing up, but too late to start after a long day.. Enjoy your session !

cheers

Janos

Clear skies here, hope it's the same for you. Enjoy. :(

Thanks lightbucket,

Now I know where is your SGL name coming from :-).

cheers,

Janos

Welcome to the club Janos! You're going to have a lot of fun with that scope and you're going to see some wonderful objects.

Archived