Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M42 (GROAN NOT AGAIN)

M42

Hi people. Not posted here for a while. Here is my latest offering. I know you must be getting sick of M42's but it is a good target to hone your imaging skills on.

Anyway here is the info

18 subs of 25 seconds at ISO 800 (would have been 30 but clouds spoiled some of my subs)

6 dark frames subtracted

Skywatcher ED80 on a LXD75 mount

Canon EOS 350D with CLS Clip filter

Also it was blinking cold on Wednesday night. The dew was freezing on the OTA but luckily the dew heater (turned up to max) kept the optics clear.

post-13857-133877355377_thumb.jpg

Very nice Keith, and I've only ever come across one person who was fed up with seeing M42 posted on forums :( , but that's another story, and if you'd been around on the forum in the recent past, you'd understand the comment, as no doubt many others will :)

Anyway, nice work!!

Dave

Yep, there have been thousands of M42 Images Keith, and I know of no one who is fed up with them. Well, maybe one, (but he's from a land far away.)

This is a beautiful result for you, and worth getting frozen for. :thumbright:

Ron. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Archived