Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sucker for punishment Jupiter

39 minutes ago, Kon said:

I know your standards from other posts but I would be over the moon to have something like that! Great job!

Thanks whats making it harder is the motor has a wrong gear so its continually moving. That and low elevation

3 hours ago, SnakeyJ said:

Great guns for such low elevations Neil - nicely done.

Nice to speak with you again Jake. Its been a while hasnt it. Thanks for the kind comments. Its great to shoot the planets again. Even this low. 

3 hours ago, Davey-T said:

Blimey Jake thought you'd left us, good to see you back.

Dave

I gave up astronomy Dave late 2016. Just got burned out on it. But the pandemic and being indoors seemed to breath life into the interest again. Btw The 120 achro evostar, is never going to produce good colour images. Especially with a 495 longpass. Hence the muted or greyscale offerings 

2 hours ago, Pete Presland said:

Considering the challenges at that altitude, they are very respectable images. Some decent detail visible on both planets.

Hi Pete good to speak with you again. It certainly is early days. When it reaches 25 degrees. It should improve a lot under good seeing

• Like 1

7 hours ago, neil phillips said:

Hi Pete good to speak with you again. It certainly is early days. When it reaches 25 degrees. It should improve a lot under good seeing

I noticed it was going to get a little highier later this year, still not as high as we like but any help is welcome.

• 2 weeks later...