Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi, I'm back.

barkis

9 hours ago, Stu said:

Hello stranger! No idea how I missed your post Ron, but really good to hear from you. Glad all is well, and good luck with the op, whenever it happens.

Keep staying safe!!

Thank you kindly Stu, very nice of you. I hope all is well with you and your family too.
Dreadful time we are all having to endure, but as Boris said, the Light at the end of the tunnel is 
getting brighter.
Ron.

9 hours ago, barkis said:

Thank you kindly Stu, very nice of you. I hope all is well with you and your family too.
Dreadful time we are all having to endure, but as Boris said, the Light at the end of the tunnel is 
getting brighter.
Ron.

Let’s hope so. It’s been a long tunnel. 

Good to hear from you, Ron. Best of luck with your op and for a better year ahead and whacking some golf balls in the near future. I had a less serious knee problem a few years ago, and the pain was so intense.

On 03/01/2021 at 00:47, Luke said:

Good to hear from you, Ron. Best of luck with your op and for a better year ahead and whacking some golf balls in the near future. I had a less serious knee problem a few years ago, and the pain was so intense.

Many Thanks Luke, I  know that pain, it can be very debilitating, and makes life a misery at times.
Hopefully  we all get a much better 2021.

Ron.