Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

The Upcycle Observatory Build

Chris

18 minutes ago, Stuart1971 said:

Yes, they are available with white on the front and red in the back, used by cyclists, just wear them backwards and use red light....works very well...👍🏼

Cool, I'll Google it, cheers!

18 hours ago, Stuart1971 said:

Look on Amazon, there loads on there.....👍🏼

Thanks, there really are loads on there, you weren't kidding! I've ordered an orange beanie with a bright white LED array on the front. I checked out the hats with red lights at the back but they all seemed to be flashing red lights. I can place some red acetate over the light so it's no biggy. Looking forward to trying it out :)

35 minutes ago, Lockie said:

Thanks, there really are loads on there, you weren't kidding! I've ordered an orange beanie with a bright white LED array on the front. I checked out the hats with red lights at the back but they all seemed to be flashing red lights. I can place some red acetate over the light so it's no biggy. Looking forward to trying it out :)

No problem...

Yes most were flashing, but I did find a few that had different settings on the red light, and one setting was on all the time....

But your idea is probably  better, although being able to spin the hat around and use the white light if needed, could also be useful for packing up....👍🏼

• Like 1