Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I've just managed to get hold of an AsiAir Pro.  First impressions are just spot on.  I had a little concern when it arrived as I wasn't sure if it would handle a USB hub.  Much to my surprise it did!  I connected the following to make sure

ZWO178mm Main Camera at present
ZWO120mm Mini Guide Scope
ZWO EAF
ZWO EFW Mini Filter Wheel 
SkyWatcher EQ 35 Pro via USD with Direct PC Connect option using the EQMount INDI driver

Powered EQ Mount, EAR via AsiAir Pro

All connected successfully.  Will keep updating as I start to use 🙂

Edited by vindubs

1 hour ago, 6footgeek said:

Woo! I got one of these this week as well! It’s looking super pretty - I’m gonna add it to the setup shortly

I've just added an Android emulator on my Mac as well and it runs just as good.  So can use on a PC as well..  Awesome bit of kit.  I've used StellaMate and Astroberry both are great as well, but this seems much more simple to use.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh awesome that’s a great idea - I’ll check that out thanks! Of course it’s either been storms or mad heat at night so I have t actually tested it out in anger but it recognised everything absolutely fine and I’m sold! Now time to get a new cooler zwo camera methinks ;)

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rattler said:

Had mine for a few months now and it's a game changer for me. Auto focus and recording video are being tested currently.

You are testing "Auto focus" with the ASIAIR PRO and ZWO EAF ?? that is a future I miss on ASIAIR PRO, would be great if you could give update how Auto focus with ASIAIR + ZWO EAF works & when the release will be available ?

Cheers

Martin

Ohh OK, so others are testing.. good to know also..😃 that tests are done to introduce the Auto focus within ASIAIR + ZWO EAF

All the best and thank you

Martin