Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Is this safe?

1 minute ago, John said:

That looks OK to me.

Quite a few mounts still just have one large locking screw and a smaller security screw so two large ones is a step up.

that mount ain't going anywhere soon

The Dove tail looks good a secure fit to me as well. 

The disc on the camera fitting stud, is so you can screw the camera in position. When it is pointed in the desired direction, you screw the disc up to the camera body to lock it in position.

Sorry, there’s no manual for rookies....

ive trying to put the eyepiece straight to telescope but it seems it needs an adaptor.... :))

Now I’m getting that black circle in the middle. Is that normal?

4BF920C4-7ABB-4FE2-9300-11174C407A05.jpeg

You won't see that when the scope is properly focused on an astronomical target.

You need a 1.25" adapter for 1.25" eyepieces and the 2" adapter for 2" eyepieces. Don't put both adapters in the scope at once - they need to be used separately.

53 minutes ago, John said:

You won't see that when the scope is properly focused on an astronomical target.

You need a 1.25" adapter for 1.25" eyepieces and the 2" adapter for 2" eyepieces. Don't put both adapters in the scope at once - they need to be used separately.

Thanks

Bad day in Yorkshire. Like buying a PlayStation with no electricity at home.....

Looks gorgeous anyway......

AB6DC672-4E6B-4565-897E-92CA1B23FE49.jpeg

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, FMA said:

Thanks

Bad day in Yorkshire. Like buying a PlayStation with no electricity at home.....

Looks gorgeous anyway......

AB6DC672-4E6B-4565-897E-92CA1B23FE49.jpeg

it's normal you buy the new kit and a week of cats and dogs ……. weather... likewise with me and my new Frac.

• Like 1