SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Calendars on Sale Now!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine just arrived...!!

What can I say, but utterly fantastic stuff guys. Beautifully produced, and packed full of some truly brilliant and inspiring images (and a few Sun shots :D )

Seriously, what a fantastic way to open up each month in 2009, seeing your peers fantastic work..

Thank you Grant and all the admins/contributors for putting together such a great thing.

My calendar arrived this morning.

Wow , what a brilliant product.

Thanks to the people who spent time producing the images and a big thanks to all the SGL staff who made the thing possible.

Oh yes - Its BIG. Thank goodness the postman did not try to bend it through the letter box :D

John

Just posted out another large batch of calendars! :D

Orders are slowing down now but we still have plenty of calendars left so if you are thinking of ordering, please get your order in over the next couple of days to ensure delivery before Christmas!

Cheers,

Grant

Ordering on line was simple and pain free and the calendar arrived today and what a beautiful presentation it is too. Last year's was excellent but this one is bigger and better - thank you so much to the folks that put it all together and sorted out the ordering and despatch, you have done us all proud.

I'm having to do them in batches due to the quantity and how long it takes at the post office!

Yesterday and today I sent all the people who had ordered 1 calendars before this morning....

Today I also sent out all the people who ordered 3 or 4...

Over the weekend I will be doing the 2's and any other orders that have arrived....

Cheers,

Grant

Just an update:

I've posted another big batch of calendars today - I am now caught up with all orders so, if you don't receive your calendars in the next few days and you've ordered before today, let me know!

Also, we have around 60ish calendars left to sell so, if you've brought some but perhaps want more for gifts then now is your chance.. or, if you haven't brought one, check out all the good comments - they really do look good!

I will do one more big postage batch on Thursday or Friday to ensure delivery before Christmas so if you want one, please get your order in before then, after that I probably won't do another batch until after Christmas!

Cheers,

Grant

Just got mine within the last 10 minutes.

A quick leaf through it confirms a very High Class product. Congratulations to all the Imagers for their wonderful Images, and Grant for the production of the Calendar.

A job well done.

Ron. :salute:

My 3 arrived on Saturday.

Absolutely excellent :thumbright:

Well done Grant and all your elves for a great job putting it all together. :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Congratulations to all contributing members for the superb images. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Rob.

Note to self. Must do much better next year to stand a chance :(.

Archived