Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

NGC7380 Wizard Hubble .

Brian28

That's come out well Brian.   It's green because the dominating Ha is in the Green channel in Hubble palette.  You need to adjust the colours in image adjust/selective colour.  Just fiddle around until you get a colour that pleases you.

I had a little fiddle with your image.

Carole 

Brian Wizard.png

• Like 5

Have to say, I like that a lot better Carole but It just goes to show that the data is there.  Yes, very good data.  Good capture Brian!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, carastro said:

That's come out well Brian.   It's green because the dominating Ha is in the Green channel in Hubble palette.  You need to adjust the colours in image adjust/selective colour.  Just fiddle around until you get a colour that pleases you.

I had a little fiddle with your image.

Carole 

Brian Wizard.png

Looks good to me Carole , I will have a fIddle myself later 😉

Was there any one colour you  chose to adjust in the drop downs ?

Was there any one colour you  chose to adjust in the drop downs ?

It's not as simple as that, I find I often have to fiddle around with various sliders, but start with the green slider and try to get the green changed to yellow/orange, that's a good starting point.  Getting the blue however is more tricky and it's mostly moving the Cyan and Blue and using the magenta and yellow sliders that seem to make the most difference, plus you may have to do this more than once. 

Carole