Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

The Sky at Night - 10pm tonight

Gina

I'll watch Horizon in the living room, and scoot off to bed to watch S@N. I use Bud phones so as nnot to disturb the good lady😁.       

Playing Golf in the North East tomorrow  at Bamburgh Castle, and Alnwick Castle,  so If I fall asleep  during the programmes, I shan't mind too much, need an early start on the journey over there.

Ron

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, barkis said:

Playing Golf in the North East tomorrow  at Bamburgh Castle, and Alnwick Castle,  so If I fall asleep  during the programmes, I shan't mind too much, need an early start on the journey over there.

Nice part of the world to be golfing. Just been playing in the school’s annual Parent / Pupil golf comp. The boy and I came 3rd!  I’m a very proud father. I might even let him stay up for Sky at Night.

Paul

• Like 1

Congratulations Paul, Golf is a great game to play, and I'm delighted your young un is into it too.
We have loads of youngsters at our Golf Club who are under the guidance of our Pro. Golfer,
and he is kept so busy, I can't get a lesson or two myself, and heaven knows, I need help 😀.
Just watching  McIllroy Forging ahead in the Canadian Open on Sky TV.

Ron.

• Like 1

Not just engineers, architects too. You know something is going to happen when they're involved. Like the idea of the moon base with the shell made from 3D printed regolith.

• Like 2