Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Lunt Blocking Filter Owners. Your Assistance Please

This is just really about a date range for when we saw a change in the IR cut (front) filter.  There's nothing wrong with It, but it may or may not help me and speculation is pointless.

Thanks to everyone for the replies, Its looks like it'll be some time before I get to the bottom of my real question. I'll let you know how it pans out

Steve

• Confused 1

Aw! All this way and still no further! I’m beside myself ... 😈

Well, not really, but I am intrigued as to what you’re trying to figure out. Gonna open the door a bit on the ‘real question’, Steve?

• Haha 1

Still waiting for some "official" answers, so to speculate here would be inappropriate. (For now)

Steve

PS Lovely Cover Pic,  Lost our dog in Oct,  Still killing me

• 8 months later...

As I understand it, a piece of KG3 or KG5 is suitable for an ITF. Unfortunately I've forgotten the name of the UK supplier, as I need an extra one. Can anyone assist with this. The first one I bought for the LUNT LS50F cost about £5.