NGC 1333 LRGB

Rodd

I suppose I should not be surprised that this data set would take me a long time to process.  It represents the largest  most difficult I have completed to data.  Not perfect by a long shot I know, but its  moving in the right direction I think.  The dust is less clayey, and less noisy.  I cropped off the chroma artifacts that plagued the bottom of the FOV--which is a shame, because there is a nice reflection nebula down there that is wispy blue--the tips of it to the right and left of the star near the edge just to the right of center bottom.   The crop changed the scale a bit, so I am not sure it is the best version--but I think the consensus will be that it is.  This image is intended to be viewed at normal viewing.  I have not yet achieved a results that can pass full res PP

FSQ 106 with .6x reducer and ASI 1600 with Astrodon Series E True balance filters

Red 353 1 min

Green: 302 1min

Blue: 302 1min

Lum: 391 1 min (created a super luminance with 1,348 1 min subs)

Goran recommended that I drop the brightness a bit--this is the dimmer version.  He was right.

New3f2c4.thumb.jpg.03ba728ea03e211d0c2f1082db981910.jpg

5 minutes ago, Miguel1983 said:

That's a lot of minutes ! 

Very nice !

hanks Miguel.  Should have been a lot more to really do it justice.  Believe it or not but much of the noise came from the lum stack (391 subs just not sufficient in my sky)

Rodd

Archived