Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

First Light WO Megrez 72 WO FF III Hutech IDAS P2 Moded 350D

Psychobilly

Fingers crossed kev... the 300s frames are looking good but I won't do anythign with them till I have at least 1 hours worth of exposure...

Looking like the WO FFIII is a lot happier on the Megrez 72 than it was on the old Skywatcher Equinoxe-66

Better get a list of targets for tonight :)

You'll get on well with that combo. I went for the FFII and am really pleased with it in conjunction with my 72. In fact, we have pretty much the same setup now! Only I use the CLS for LP.

Great night to test the stuff tho! I'm out here trying to push my boundary a little and imaging at f10. I have never really been happy with any of the results from F10 shots as yet, so we'll see what comes out of this one. At least its calm tonight!!

TJ

Ok heres the warts and all stack of the first 9x300s subs...just very basic H&S B&C processing no attempt to correct any faults and rescaled 1/4 size

Some carp in there to get out I saw it on the inside of the lens cell but just wanted to try as is tonight..

9721_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Billy...

Thanks for the comments tonight is going to be a quantity rather than quality session as I want to check out a range of objects each will be given about 1 hour of subs and also having to cloud dodge...

Got 3 frames of Gamma Cyg out of 12 due to cloud and also lost a load of M31 frames... then I have toddled of to M45 but may spend some quality time of B33 in about an hour when it clears the tree and possible finish of with M42...

3x300s ISO 800

9729_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Again Warts and all only very basic processing and no attempts to correct any "faults"

Billy...

It will be a one or 2 target night probably go for 4 hours +

Heres another tourist shot M31...Only basic processing and warts and all should have culled a few cloud smeared subs but didnt leave many if i did..

9730_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Purpose of tonight is check framing etc...so back to the obs it is...

You got clouds there mate? Thats a bummer - haven't seen one all night :)

Yeah im having to dodge them and wastings subs...only little beggers but a PITA could have dropped to shorter subs to get less wastage...

any how its only playtime at tonight :D

M45 Warts and All only 8x300s

9731_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Off to see the old flame and the GG now...

Finally gave up my battle with the cloud around 5 am when i'd only got 2 useable 1 min subs after almost an hour... a pretty poor result but i'll post it anyway...

2x60s ISO800

9732_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Billy...

Archived