Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

'Star Trek' - The Next Generation

Paxo

Thought I would share this one with you all, my 5 year old daughter got her first view of Jupiter tonight while I was having a mess around with my new 12" flextube dob. She was gobsmacked to say the least and can't wait to tell everyone in class tomorrow.

9455_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Just as well Jupiter is low down at the moment, it was just about the right height for her viewing. Hopefully this will be the start of a lifelong interest, but it has to compete with ballet, tap and horseriding!

Steve..

awwwwwwww bless her little heart there is something always very special in these magical moments spent sharing with your kids and the look of total awe on their faces is totally priceless and usually carried fondly into adulthood nice one Steve in passing on the magic to the next generations :hello1: :hello1:

That's great Steve - she'll be wanting to go to Kelling with you soon! :)

My little girl Anna is at the point of being interested in the Moon and starparties but not much else. I think she thinks that star parties are events where you play games like "pass the eyepiece" and "musical mounts"... :undecided:

James

That's great Steve - she'll be wanting to go to Kelling with you soon! :)

My little girl Anna is at the point of being interested in the Moon and starparties but not much else. I think she thinks that star parties are events where you play games like "pass the eyepiece" and "musical mounts"... :undecided:

James

Becky has been to two Kielder Star Parties already albeit the last one was to help pack up in the snow, your right though, it's just a big game and adventure for them.

Steve..

Archived