Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

BEST ROSETTE YET

CELESCOPE

Outstanding! Marvellous!

Keep this up Rog and you could get a poster business going, outsell the girl scratching her butt!

I need to get an idea together to post in the future. I am thinking along the lines of "currently amateurs with 'reasonably' modest equipment can currently outdo the state of the art profesionals how long ago?"

Your images must make stuff like the 200" Mt Palomar 'scope redundant?

Captain Chaos, humbled at the feet of a master.

Thank you so much everyone , needless to say , YES i,m pleased so far with the setup , but imagine me laying on the grass , well i had a rug , looking throught the polar scope , getting it all aligned, trousers soaking wet , had to go and change , its alot more work with the EQ mount , but i have to say , it does produce some nice rewards , things hopefully can only get better ,

Cheers

Rog

Hi Al ,

Cheers for nice comments , the res is 1360 x 1040 , not sure when i,m doing 2 x 2 binning it lowers it a bit , but i can get that back in the processing , 2x2 means more sensitive , shorter exposure times , its a lovely camera , really worth the money , once you get used to it lol

Rog

Archived