Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Oh God, more spending

MartinB

2 new scopes (well second hand) EPs, finders, barlows, filters, toucam and other sundry bits. Now for a bit of DSO imaging, Atik 2HS. Phone call to Bernard, LRGB filter set and wheel, CLS, mead focal reducer, dew strap. :shock: :shock: :shock: ( And there's still more I want :laugh:

It's all coming through on the next master card bill :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I feel a bit sick. It's been very enjoyable chatting to you all on the forum....

Martin

Have you thought about talking to your banker about a higher credit limit? I'm sure there's something else you could get. :laugh:

Like a fastar lens, emission filter set and a hand set for my soon to arrive super polaris mount :?

Actually WH the credit limit isn't set by my banker. You know that "about to be gored moment" don't you?

Martin

Have you thought about talking to your banker about a higher credit limit? I'm sure there's something else you could get. :laugh:

Like a fastar lens, emission filter set and a hand set for my soon to arrive super polaris mount :?

Actually WH the credit limit isn't set by my banker. You know that "about to be gored moment" don't you?

Martin

Martin

Run for the hills.....Run.... :shock:

Dagnabit! Should have guessed!

Women, now how come I didn't think of them?

a) I have 1

:laugh: I don't want any more

c) They are only as expensive as they want to be

d) Current one is (forget this, she'll kill me if I finish this)

e) They bring an occasionally necessary reality to finances

f) Happy birthday to my current favourite (only for 10 years!)

g) They don't sell well on e-bay

Stopped digging now

Captain Chaos

Archived