Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Vixen A80Mf on Astroboot

There is a Vixen A80Mf OTA listed on Astroboot at the moment for £85 if anyone is interested.

There is also one listed as an A80M for considerably more money.

http://www.astroboot.co.uk/AstroBoot

http://www.astroboot.co.uk/update_cart.php?action=astroboot&id=10345 - This link puts it straight in the basket

OTA with end caps and tube rings only.  It doesn't state that there is anything wrong with it, just salvaged from a kit with a faulty mount. 

Looking at the price of a new OTA on FLO, the price may be a typo, but thought I'd give the heads up to people as it could be a bargain if they honour the price.

Regards,

Ade

1 hour ago, Lockie said:

I own an 80Mf, who ever got these for £85 got an absolute bargain!...probably demonstrated by how quick they sold! 

I hope that someone got a bargain.  I suspect that the price was a typo and they may not honour it, but I really hope that they do.

1 hour ago, Moonshane said:

There's still one there. Only £275.:hmh:

Strangely I've just checked and both the £85 one and the £275 ones are showing up again.

Curiouser and Curiouser.

AK

• 2 weeks later...

Just set up quickly on my Porta II mount with an 8-24 zoom in the twilight it has given some very crisp views of Jupiter with 4 moons nicely lined up. Virtually zero noticeable CA. Looking forward to some longer sessions under darker skies and hopefully some good lunar views . Really pleased with my purchase. I've bought from Astrboot before and they were very good with communication and delivery both then and now. 

20170618_215655.jpg

1 hour ago, quokka said:

Just set up quickly on my Porta II mount with an 8-24 zoom in the twilight it has given some very crisp views of Jupiter with 4 moons nicely lined up. Virtually zero noticeable CA. Looking forward to some longer sessions under darker skies and hopefully some good lunar views . Really pleased with my purchase. I've bought from Astrboot before and they were very good with communication and delivery both then and now. 

20170618_215655.jpg

Really pleased that you got a bargain from Astroboot and we're happy when it arrived.

Ade

Archived