NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Clear Outside showing great sklies from 7pm to 8am

Stub Mandrel

Just now, Davey-T said:

Was nice here for the couple of hours that I wasted trying to get all the imaging software to agree on the time and date :grin:

Dave

You aren't having much luck at the moment are you Dave :( 

7 minutes ago, Stu said:

You aren't having much luck at the moment are you Dave :( 

I regreased the LS60 pressure tuner this morning with red rubber HT brake grease and it's working perfectly again  :thumbsup:

Dave

2 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

I regreased the LS60 pressure tuner this morning with red rubber HT brake grease and it's working perfectly again  :thumbsup:

Dave

Excellent news, well done!

Funnily enough, last night (Saturday) I had originally seen local forecast say it would be clear at about 10pm, but as the day progressed with sunshine then showers, it got progressively later, 11pm then 1am. I'd wanted to test out my new 6x30 RACI finder on my Heritage 130P Flexitube (can't use the red dot finder due to street lights). 

So as it was still sunny then cloudy at teatime, I decided to try and test it on the Moon only between cloud banks at about 7pm, which cleared up totally, and ended up being out till 10pm, testing the RACI successfully on various other targets. So for once, it was a clear night, and it was still clear when I checked out the window at 1am!

Mark

Archived