NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Webcam Online

Grant

Just wondering - next time its clear and the moons out if somebody wants to have a play with creating a live stream that we can all watch? There's a pretty cool website which takes care of all the techy stuff: http://www.justin.tv From what I can see, you just need to plugin a webam in and click on the broadcast button, then share with us the address of your broadcast so we can watch along...

Might be a fun way to all watch something at the same time and a great way to do little tours of things...

Probably only good for the moon though?

Cheers,

Grant

My cam wont work on the planets. It is due to the fact that you cannot adjust the gain/brightness it is all automatic and the planets are too small in the FoV for it. They just show as massivly overexposed blobs :)

My cam wont work on the planets. It is due to the fact that you cannot adjust the gain/brightness it is all automatic and the planets are too small in the FoV for it. They just show as massivly overexposed blobs :)

What make of cam is that Craig?

Archived