Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Cygnus Widefield form Dalby

Well it's been easily a year before i have had chance to take any pics. Went to Dalby Star Party and was rewarded with a beautiful Clear sky for a few Hours. Did visual stuff most of the night, but did take one widefield shot before the clouds rolled in.

Widefield of Cygnus 190sec ( plus a dark ) with a modded 300d and a 50mm Cheapo Canon lens set at f2.

Bit noisy still, But Chuffed to bits with it since it is the first piccy done in over year !

7616_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Regards

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

Fantastic image! I was dead impressed just seeing it on the view screen of your camera (see my observing report from Friday night), it looks even better enlarged! Thanks for letting us look through your LX200 as well, it was a great night.

Michelle

Hi Gordon

Lovely shot!!

Would you mind putting up the unprocessed shot from the camera please?

I am starting widefield shots, and I imaged this area. However my stacked version of 10x2mins is nowhere near the quality of yours!

cheers

That's a super Image Gordon, and I'm so pleased Dalby let someone get something from the sky other than rain.

How was the weekend on the whole, was there enough clear sky to shout about this year.?

Ron. :hello2:

Archived