NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

At last a clear night for Pelicans

CELESCOPE

I made my mind up to give this another crack last night ,seemed like a nice night, but soon the mist came up and i was fighting to keep ahead of it , but anyway i managed to grab 18x400 sec Subs ,and kept the noise down alot better, albeit ,it does still remain, but I,m happy with this one , so it can go to my web site .

Scope used was the Equinox 120 , and ccd Atik 16Hr,HA filter used, guide scope Equinox 80 ,and guided with PHD.

Cheers

Rog

7251_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Its a good'un, Rog but this mist/high cloud problem persists doesn't it? I imaged last night because it was the clearest it has been for some days but I realised it was still there to some extent when I was processing the subs. The Moon glow picked it up too .......

Nice to see you back in the saddle Rog. It's a dandy mate, looks almost alive. If it wasn't for the stars I would be expecting a clap of thunder. Lots of depth in the image too.

Ron. :shocked:

Archived