SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Another go at M16

LostNSpace

Not having much luck with my imaging at the moment, most likely its because of the targets i have chosen the last couple of days (Those being the Veil, Crescent and North America Nebula`s) So i thought i would go back and do some more work on M16 before it disappeared behind the trees again......But again the end result suffered from lack of subs as i only managed a little over 25mins of data altogether.....

Instead of me just using 25 second subs though i added 7 x 90 second subs into the mix and heres the result.....

7 x 90 second subs

37 x 25 second subs

Stacked in DSS without darks/flats

Processed in PS E6

6918_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

A lot better than my 1st 2 attempts although my processing isnt great again.......

Cheers

Mark

Nowt wrong with at all. The object is nice and clear, the stars look good. I'd say job well done.

It's very low down this one, not sure that I have a horizon good enough for it.

Ant

Thanks everybody for your comments, im starting to feel less of a failure now......Just kidding :) ....very pleased with how things have gone, especially over the last few weeks, things are finally starting to go right when it comes to imaging even though there is still a long way to go.......

Archived