Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

South Wales Astronomy Group Star Party Sep/Oct 2016

Freff

A huge thanks to Tony for organising the event. I had a great time and it was great to see everyone again and meet new people as well. Managed to get 8 x 15 min subs of the flaming star nebula, I will post the final image when I have processed it.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, thanks Tony.  It was great to see you and Cath, and catch up with old and new (to me) SGL members. Dorothy enjoyed the Star party, and said she was happy there were more ladies interested and involved this year.

Hope Mike's eye is doing ok, and Shaun is feeling better.  I'm still recovering from the local food festival issue ( :icon_puke_r:), but I won't make that mistake again, as I missed out on the best night of observing. :crybaby2:

Clear skies to all ! 

Thanks Mike it was great to meet you and Dorothy, there is nothing like a bout of food poisoning to slow you down :icon_compress: I have stopped itching but the reaction has flared up again so I will have to go and get it sorted today.

Archived