powerseeker

powerseeker

Hi Powerseeker and welcome to SGL. When you have settled in and had a good look through the sections, perhaps you would like to give us a little more information, and what you like to observe, in the meantime enjoy our company and the forum :)

I have always looked at the night sky through my own eyes ... the stars and the moon... i got a refelector about a mounth ago... wow im just a beginer but hooked was looking at jupiter the other nite carnt wait to see saturn and many more...my telescope is a powerseeker114qe..could any1 give me information on what is best to look at plz

10 minutes ago, glowjet said:

Hi Powerseeker and welcome to SGL. When you have settled in and had a good look through the sections, perhaps you would like to give us a little more information, and what you like to observe, in the meantime enjoy our company and the forum :)

1 hour ago, laudropb said:

Hello and a warm welcome to the SGL.

Thanks

Archived