SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Review: Opticron WP Observation 16x80

Very nice read Steve on what is clearly a very capable instrument, thanks for posting 

Ps. One of your previous reviews has cost me money in the last few days, but more on that later when I've had a good old play with it :icon_biggrin:

20 hours ago, GimmeAMoonlite said:

You may wish to change the date on the last page by your name. It is so last year....

Oops. Done. Thanks.

19 hours ago, Damo636 said:

Ps. One of your previous reviews has cost me money in the last few days, but more on that later when I've had a good old play with it :icon_biggrin:

I'm curious! I hope, when you've had your "good old play" that you feel it was money well spent! Seriously, I'd be very keen to hear feedback about the usefulness or otherwise of my reviews.

Steve

I picked up the Lunt at a great price (thanks to the excellent Euro/Sterling exchange rate) from here....

http://www.bresser.de/en/Sale/Display-Items/0113116.html

I'll add a few more thoughts on it in a seperate thread in due course, but so far, very impressed!

Ps. Your reviews are an invaluable (although potentially wallet lightening!) resourse, so please feel free to keep them coming :smiley:

20160304_171420.jpg

Archived