NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

ngwillym

I've survived with a little table and a beauticians make-up chair in my 2.1m (7ft) dome for many years now, but i think i could do with some more storage  now given the upcoming changes to my setup - moving from a Milburn wedge mounted Nexstar C11 to an EQ8 mounted C11+Opticstar 127mm Apo dual mount - so I might just need somewhere close by to keep ancillary stuff such as bahtinov masks, solar filters,dew heaters, cables, tools and other non-electronic stuff (electronics come back inside the house at the end of every session).

so - suggestions welcome - commercially available stuff or home built.

thanks in advance

Neil

Neil.

I spent a bit of time touring the local charity furniture shops.  I had in mind what I was after and just walked around till I found something close to what I needed.

It's never exactly what you want but close enough for a fiver.

I ended up with a sort of writing desk with 3 drawers and a drop down flap with storage behind.  Tools,bits & bobs in the drawers and EP's and cameras behind the flap.

Gareth

Archived