Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Droplets of Sun

Drop Of Sun

Hi, I think I will put all my solar images in this thread as I go along, I sometimes have just one or two images, and I'm not very timely with them anyway!

Here are a couple of prom shots from Saturday, 23rd January (just to confirm, that is January 2016 :icon_biggrin:). I was hoping to image with my replaced Quark that recently arrived, but the replacement is unusable for me, unfortunately. So these images are with my wife's Quark on loan! Long-term I think I might switch to Lunt 50 or 60 and full disc imaging. Thanks for looking!

PS please ignore the orientation of the proms! I think the long thin one was over the other side, I'm not sure about the other one.

24498687611_5395f28376_o.jpg

24500828071_694764d4f1_o.jpg

23rd January, 2016 --- Equinox 120, Quark, ZWO ASI174 camera

Thanks for your kind words!

Charl and Alexandra, I am lucky that I married a very special person, who is prepared to share their Quark! :icon_biggrin: Alexandra, I would agree two the same wouldn't normally make sense, but there was some Quark hogging going on when we had one only, I don't know who that could have been :hiding:

Three in a day, I am on a roll :icon_biggrin: I think this is AR2488:

24482923672_a4c3d8184a_o.jpg

Archived