Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Stick or twist?

In other words, do I start to clear the garden of leaves and set up for some imaging this evening, or do I leave it on ice!

'Clear Outside' says I have clear skies from an hour ago to about 9.00 am tomorrow morning. BBC weather says its gonna be cloudy most of the afternoon and night. My own eyes tell me it is cloudy now.

Decisions decisions....    I suppose this is a head to head between FLO and the BBC... time will tell...  One thing is for certain, 'clear outside' doesn't use the BBC forecast!

I'm in the same boat here, hoping it looks better changes before I finish work, with the weather and commitments not playing nicely for a few months now, I will be taking the chance if it shows any sign of improvement.

Well, Tim I hope in the end you had clearer skies than here which is not a million miles away! Clouds have never cleared although it's unseasonably warm... :p

Well it has turned out a lovely night so far. Have been imaging since about 8.00pm and am currently on a return visit to the sailboat cluster. Without clouds its chilly, about 5C at the moment. 

About one good night a fortnight seems to be the allocation here, its a great feeling when it all seems to go well!

Well done!  I looked outside numerous times up until midnight and clouds galore...  There was only a space of 15 minutes where it cleared a while but was still murky. :p  It's been over a week since my last session now! :(

Unlucky, Last night was my first for over a week... :smiley:

Archived