NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

AR2367

JB80

The two nice spots have woken me from my hibernation to get out and try and image them early on, had a couple of ups and downs in my run but by far the biggest positive was the first use of my new Bresser SA x2 barlow.

I had to wait for the final process but I think it's quite clearly a huge improvement on the SW barlow, so much so I don't even think I would of got a usable avi with the conditions this morning with my old one. Anyway chuffed with that but annoyed I didn't get it onto the new spot. Tomorrow maybe.

AR2367 x2 barlow

18699579458_89628542e3_o.jpg

18701122739_4e2e075c0c_o.jpg

no barlow

18861110306_309318ec8c_o.jpg

Cheers Johan and Robin!

Welcome back.

Thanks Robin, been at bit hectic lately but at least now I can finally say we have purchased a house. I guess the next month is going to be a bit crazy renovating but hopefully things will calm down soon.

Cheers Johan and Robin!

Thanks Robin, been at bit hectic lately but at least now I can finally say we have purchased a house. I guess the next month is going to be a bit crazy renovating but hopefully things will calm down soon.

Ah, that explains the short rest from solar imaging.  I trust this new house has a solar viewing platform and space for an obs in the back garden?

Anyway best of luck with your new house.

Robin

Thanks Robin. :)

I was thinking an obs on the roof. :D No idea if that is even plausible  or safe however. I'm not sure what time the sun clears the hills in the east in the mornings but we should get lovely mountain sunset views.

Archived