Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi,

Just a quick question about Stellarium. The clock on the software matches the clock on the computer, I have set it to system date and time. The problem is that I have to move the date on manually every day, can't figure out why. Any advice please.

Thanks,

Peter

Hi Louise,

My system is keeping time and Stellarium is following it. The problem is the date, Stellarium does not follow the system date and I have to move it on manually.

Peter

Might be worth checking out the stellarium forums, not had that problem myself. Only quick thing to try would be installing and running as admin.

Hi,

Just a quick question about Stellarium. The clock on the software matches the clock on the computer, I have set it to system date and time. The problem is that I have to move the date on manually every day, can't figure out why. Any advice please.

Thanks,

Peter

Did you set the option under configuration/navigation startup date/ time to use the system date and time ? Press F2 and then select the navigation tab  to access it.

Hi Peter,

Stellarium keeps time, but it is exactly 24 hours late, every time you start up the program?

That is so weird. AlexWolf is our resident Stellarium developer. Maybe he has an idea why this happens.

Hi,

I never close the program down I just minimise it. I have set the time and date correctly and saved it. Tommorow when I maximise the program the time will be correct but the date will be wrong, it will still be the date it was when I first set it. In 2 days time, the date will still be the date it was when I first set it, the time is always correct????

Peter

Archived