Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter - Io's shadow transit

Kakadush

Hey all , 
Despite the cloudy night i managed to capture some decent data and i'll be honest , i'm pretty proud of my progress in improving my processing.
Shot with 5" reflector , ASI 120 MM , barlow x2.
Hope you'll enjoy it :) 

post-42891-0-92790700-1428456180.jpg

post-42891-0-68177600-1428456189.gif

With Latitude, Longitude, full date and hour ... Winjupos, or Carte du Ciel,  can identifiy who is it. Because this I fhink that these informations are more important than the normally  CMs. These CMs we can recover in Winjupos if we have those informations.

With Latitude, Longitude, full date and hour ... Winjupos, or Carte du Ciel,  can identifiy who is it. Because this I fhink that these informations are more important than the normally  CMs. These CMs we can recover in Winjupos if we have those informations.

Apparently it was Europa :)

post-42891-0-59498000-1428583744_thumb.j

I`d be proud too Kakadush, those are fine images. Love the animation - really highlights the perspective of the Jovian system. Well composed!

Best regards,

Ralph

Archived