NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Anyone used a Bino Viewer

No, I have never used one but have been curious about them for years. The question I would like to ask is what is the largest aperture telescope binviewers can be used in? Might be a future birthday present....

No, I have never used one but have been curious about them for years. The question I would like to ask is what is the largest aperture telescope binviewers can be used in? Might be a future birthday present....

I've used them in my 22" on the moon & planets, they work really well!

I bought some but can't get on with them, will bring them to Hurstmonceaux so you can show me where I'm going wrong Simon :)

Dave

Ok Dave, no probs. I think they work for some people and not for others.

I struggled a bit to start but then worked out you could focus each eyepiece separately. Once I set them up for each eye I think they are great, real 3d view!

Its one of the best pieces of kit I ever bought and would never want to be without it.

When I first got it a couple of years ago, it took some time for me to learn how to adjust it perfectly to suit me. It was well worth the effort!

Mike

No, but over the years from what I have read on the forum, those that have them really rate them, the space walk effect they give, using both eyes, especially when studying such as the surface moon. The drawback, extra expense in having to buy two eye pieces :)

Archived