Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New Astronomy Club

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there tomorrow. Total newbie. Just bought a Meade ETX 125 PE and need LOTS of help/advice/encouragement etc :shocked: Looking forward to it. Possibly could help with some of the running. Maybe help with a website if there's no-one else better at designing them?

See you Thursday!

I was there last night - It was a good night and thankyou Rob and Trevor for all the hard work that must have gone into it. It was a great evening with good speakers and well worth the effort to get there.

I'll definitely be sending you a membership form.

Thanks again for putting in the efforts to get this going.

I have to say a very big thank you to Sir Patrick for coming down on the evening and to Loraine for bringing Patrick down.

Robin and myself would like to thank Pete Lawrence, Ed Sampson, Janet Young and Brian Halls for your talk’s on the evening.

Thank you to everybody that turned up for the evening, and yes Steven still has paint on him from the weekend and Bern now has a beard I must say it suits him.

It was difficult to talk to everybody so please accept my apologies, even missed going to the pub for a drink.

Trev.

Hi Stephen

Glad you enjoyed it, sorry I did not have time to speak to you and the other Guys but my feet were not touching he ground, I hope you accept my apology.

We gave out about 35 membership forms which out of 70 odd people attending is good.

Hope to see you again at our meetings.

Robin

Archived