NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter grs 6-12-14

si@nite

Nice work Simon. I think you are doing really well in tough conditions. It's easy to see the potential of the images, you just need the seeing to sort itself out and the rest will fall into place.

Pete

Nice work Simon. I think you are doing really well in tough conditions. It's easy to see the potential of the images, you just need the seeing to sort itself out and the rest will fall into place.

Pete

Cheers Pete, I was thinking of packing up that morning but the seeing settled enough for a few reasonable runs, I was pushing fast frame rates 70-80 fps to try & cut through the lousy seeing, I was very impressed with the performance of the usb-3 cam!

Thanks Stuart appreciated!

Darn fine efforts Simon. I never made it out at all. You have done well given this all too prevalent rubbish seeing atm.

Best regards,

Ralph

Thanks Ralph

I agree all we need is a run of decent seeing for once, hope it picks up soon!

very nice colour images, the i/r image has superb detail in it.

Cheers Pete, the ir image was a result of a 6000 frame run  the final stack being around 2500 frames, I took some lrgb runs too but im not happy the way they combined!

Archived