Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Jupiter & Io (C14) repro

Barv

I have now gone through my captures for the night of the 25th and,thought I would post up a repro as I was frankly never happy with the noise levels on the previous post. I need to find my way a bit more with the C14 as I am having problems with my drive which is much more noticeable with the increased aperture over the C11, and the huge focal length on this image of just under 10 metres. I am currently experimenting with stepper motors as I am getting some vibration issues which is causing images to shake around on the chip. Whilst processing can improve things no end I am needing to sort this issue as no doubt the images will improve afterwards.

Anyway, enough of my blabbing, here it is anyway!

Thanks for looking and comments always welcome!

Harvey

post-32779-0-58592800-1417558015_thumb.p

Yes, I think that definitely looks cleaner Harvey! Io looks brilliant. Hope you get your vibration issues sorted. :smiley: Pretty frustrating.

Best regards,

Ralph

Archived