Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Its Spring!!

George

Just cut my lawn for the first time this year, lovely strong sunshine here at the moment got quite a sweat on :) The downside is that it means the long dark nights will rapidly recede :)

You wouldn't think a huge storm is just round the corner, met offices web site is one big red alert :wink:

It's not bad here either, apparently it's going to be clear tonight so I could be givng my camera it's first light tonight :wink:. Fingers crossed!!

Tony..

Tony,

I think the storm is set to hit just after midnight with an 70-80% chance of disruption in your area, take care if you do decide to go out.

Steve..

It's not bad here either, apparently it's going to be clear tonight so I could be givng my camera it's first light tonight :wink:. Fingers crossed!!

Tony..

Tony,

I think the storm is set to hit just after midnight with an 70-80% chance of disruption in your area, take care if you do decide to go out.

Steve..

Reallly? Metorofice has it down for about 6am here in not-so-sunny St. Neots. No matter, as long as I get it all working and :shock: :shock: maybe even tease an image out of it, I'll be a happy bunny :).

Tony..

The prediction for Barnstaple is clear between 6pm-9pm, then clouds start rolling in for the big show to start at 3am.

I'm praying for the chance to try out the new scope tonight, even if just for an hour or so. :bounce:

Currently (21:45) very clear here in coventry, and I was gonna get set up.

Then I checked the satellite IR pics. That huge swathe of cloud is moving in VERY fast, the wind is getting up too, I dont think it will be more than an hour till the rain hits. Not worth getting all the kit out I reckon.

In fact, the weather looks SO rough coming, that I might not even go in the hot tub....... :wink:

TJ

Stay away from trees tomorrow. A guy we all knew was killed this time last year by a falling oak.

Still lovely and clear here, and just a very light breeze.

Looked at the 21.00 wx sat image, and saw that the cloud was already well into the West Country and Wales.

Could see the 'eye' of the big low, way out the west of Ireland. The 22.00 wx sat images should be uploaded by abour 22.15, so I'll be able to see how far its moved East.

Been in the obs imaging for the past couple of hours.

Dave

Just came in myself, managed some webcam shots of saturn but it started getting too breezy, image was dancing like crazy at x3.

That IR picture of that low looks wicked, its coming in like a steam train now. I expect it will be in full swing when I get up @ 6am :wink:

Archived