Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Observing Sessions - Sept. 20, & 27, 2014

L8-Nite

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Folks,

It would be nice if the weather service gave no information at all, rather than total misinformation.

Wish I was the one signing the pay checks, the amount would be based on merit.

Thanks Lenny, for updating the thread for me ASAP, and sorry to those who did make the drive, hope it wasn't a long one.

No one would ever blame you mike or pat or Len,Matt or whoever.you can only make the call on the advice of the weather services and they don't always get it right,just glad someone takes on the responsibility for the rest of us. Shame it was a no go but like I said before it's a long winter ahead of U.S..I was due to go away this weekend but hurt my back on Friday night so couldn't go,I won't be able to make next week unfortunately but fingers crossed for the rest of you.

It was a shame about last night, I was waiting for the cloud to clear I was out till 11pm and it was just not happening in Brecon, on the a plus note I had to get up at 5am call of nature l looked out of the window, next i was dragging my dob out had some real pristine views of Jupiter and 5 of its moons I wish I had enough time to set my camera, and I did want to disturb my wife the camera was in the van. :smiley:

who is playing that weekend when we are away Steve , scrum5 or sat aft ???

It's the Heineken cup that weekend Len and the only interest we have is the ospreys at frankly gardens where they will be stuffed by Northampton but it's about five pm kick off just when we are setting up cos the skies are going to be lovely and clear that weekend.

Archived