Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Mars & Saturn 5th June 14

si@nite

Nice couple pics Simon :laugh: , really like your Saturn colours.  

I'm waiting for a replacement planet cam (blew the last two up due to a faulty power lead supplied) so I'm desperate to get some last minute planet stuff in, even if its just a practice. Envious :Envy:

Nice ones despite the clouds. Love the colours you are getting. Did you use the DMK or DFK?

Cheers Michael the dmk!

Nice couple pics Simon :laugh: , really like your Saturn colours.  

I'm waiting for a replacement planet cam (blew the last two up due to a faulty power lead supplied) so I'm desperate to get some last minute planet stuff in, even if its just a practice. Envious :Envy:

Thanks also Simon theres still time yet, wished I had your aperture it makes a difference especially on Saturn its king,a bigger scope some time soon I think lol!

Thanks also Simon theres still time yet, wished I had your aperture it makes a difference especially on Saturn its king,a bigger scope some time soon I think lol!

I only just sold my C9.25 which was a trooper and there is a difference to my 9.25 albeit not as much as the C14 would be, but there's always a bigger scope out there and the extra £2k for the 14" was hard to swallow, especially as I still need to get more stuff.

I do love my new C11 HD but I've hardly had a chance to push it. Your C9.25 can push out some great shots and your Saturn capture looks like it has more to offer with bubbling's of lots of detail in there . Its a really nice capture.   :grin:

• 1 year later...

Archived