Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Venturing out tonight ?

knobby

Knobby... when I find out what whatsapp is, and am sure its not a virus to rid me of my financial fortune, I'll pm you! ha...

Clouds permitting, Oneeyedsam and I are planning to go and try out Margaret Roding tonight. I want to get there in daylight so I can set in the light and Sam is getting there about 7.30ish.

Hopefully meet some of you cloud dodgers soon! Tim. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like the perfect setup for a western shoot out... StargeezerTim, OneEyedSam and JonStarrySky meet in the dead of night at the OK Leaden Roding Corall for a shoot out. Could turn even nastier if the South Essex massiv turn up to reclaim their ranch and land! Who will prevail...

On 3/4/2016 at 14:43, StargeezerTim said:

Sounds like the perfect setup for a western shoot out... StargeezerTim, OneEyedSam and JonStarrySky meet in the dead of night at the OK Leaden Roding Corall for a shoot out. Could turn even nastier if the South Essex massiv turn up to reclaim their ranch and land! Who will prevail...

One night we'll all get out together ! just glad the sites getting used :happy7:

• 1 month later...
On 08/03/2016 at 09:29, knobby said:

One night we'll all get out together ! just glad the sites getting used :happy7:

Hi Knobby,

Anyone used the site lately? I've been busy with family stuff over the past couple of months but thst could be easing off soon (fingers crossed).

If you are arranging meets through whatsapp, i now have that on my phone. 

Cheers, Tim.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Im off to LA again...not going to be around till the end of August, but would like to meet up at MR at the next opportunity. I can usually get out during the week, and with the darker nights on the way should be good...we are due some good skies! 

• 1 year later...

Archived