Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Ok, if one was the bees knees, what one?

proflight2000

Been wanting to post this for a while but I wanted my set up sorted first. I now have my trusty CPC800 all up and running, various eyepieces from BST to Meade to Celestron etc, but what would you say was the perfect visually stunning eyepiece that would make this CPC really show her worth in this great hobby.. I dont do anything higher than 10mm as my eyes wont take it, so in general, the perfect match. Over to you guys. :grin:

A 13mm Tele Vue Ethos would be quite a stunning eyepiece. It's a great eyepiece in virtually any scope to be honest.

To be fair, in an F/10 scope like yours, most eyepieces work very well though.

An ultra wide angle EP makes a lot of sense with that scope but as John says, you don't need high end optics unlike a fast newt.  I have a 30mm Moonfish which used to work beautifully with an 8" Nexstar.  Don't know if they are still available.  An Ethos is certainly the bees knees although possibly a bit longer than 13mm f/l.  

Archived