Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Kielder Autumn Event

Nonsense............

It's not about size....................it's about how you use what you have.

What's the point of having a 'large one' if you don't use it properly. A 'wee one' used well, should give adequate satisfaction...................

Jeez.... I'll get my coat....... :clouds2:

Andy.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy,s right it not the size that matters its what you do with it that counts...ive got a 16" LB

and i hav,nt got a clue how to use it...sure the planets,moon,but DSOs no idea :clouds2:

Im really solar only and know how to squeeze lots out of those small apertures :sunny:

So its really down to putting the effort into using the equipment you,ve got.

Brian

Eh up Whippy, sorry I missed you last autumn, I'll rectify that this time round!

Karlo

Alas, unfortunately I can't make it this year matey as much as I would love to (and I really would!), so have a cold one for me and I'll start planning now for next year!

Tony..

thanks very much kev, appreciate it. Now, can you let the weather know to steer clear that weekend...

Your welcome Paul. :salute:

I can be relied on to influence a lot of things! but I'm afraid weather is not on the list of things that I can do anything about. :nono:

Archived