Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Kielder Autumn Event

i should be at kielder along with ngc2403, douglas and david...all us scots.

Please dont kill me, I am learning the error of my ways

We'll be in a tent, prob with a van and maybe a generator, if theyre allowed.

Did anyone stay for the glorious sunday last year. We got imaging that night near the skyvillage/park place...

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but they go super fast...we still havent booked our tent in yet

If You need a hook up I would get in quick as they will be going very fast now :D or you could go on the non hook up field and take a generator and I'm sure I could get you a place near Jamie :thumbright:

What was that Jamie something about black listing :whip2: :nono: :nono: :nono: :laughing3:

i cant wait. i moved to South Shields in March and i havent been able to use my scope since, just hope i dont look like a complete pratt due to my lack of experience (might catch me looking down wrong end of the scope :D )

From where? And know any good sites around here?

i expect I would be non hook...are generators not allowed? We might need to charge our powerpacks, yeah, like it will be clear, and hopefully a 10MW heater

I don't think we have the mains supply to cope with a 10 Mega Watt heater. :D Charging batteries can be accomplished with a bribe (Fizzy Yeast type) to someone with a hookup :D nudge nudge wink wink if you get my drift 8)

i expect I would be non hook...are generators not allowed? We might need to charge our powerpacks, yeah, like it will be clear, and hopefully a 10MW heater

I don't think we have the mains supply to cope with a 10 Mega Watt heater. :D Charging batteries can be accomplished with a bribe (Fizzy Yeast type) to someone with a hookup :D nudge nudge wink wink if you get my drift 8)

I like fizzy bribes too . . . .

I think the generator might be preferable to the hippy-tent from last year!!!

:D

I was downwind, I beg to differ :D :flower:

Steve..

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

i was wondering what was meant by 'hippy tent'

just out of interest how much of this fizzy yeast drink will be needed to allow us to charge our power packs during the day???

will there be a bidding war?

ally

I think the generator might be preferable to the hippy-tent from last year!!!

:D

I was downwind, I beg to differ :D :flower:

Steve..

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

i was wondering what was meant by 'hippy tent'

just out of interest how much of this fizzy yeast drink will be needed to allow us to charge our power packs during the day???

will there be a bidding war?

ally

hmmm

well are their any particular favourites in the astronomy forum? Stella? :D

ally

Moonshine is definately out though Ally, in more ways than one.

Steve..

Archived